The school is open for admission to both boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed or social status.
- The Management reserves to itself the right of admission
- Registration for L.K.G. is done in the first week of January. The minimum age for admission to L.K.G. is 3 years and 5 months on May 31st. The school sets a maximum age for each standard
- New admission will be made subject to the vacancies in each class in the month of March after the annual results.
- Every new pupil must bring:
a. A leaving certificate from a recognised school b. The original Municipal Birth Certificate, if the child has not attended school before
- A candidate who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. If a candidate comes from school within the state of Karnataka or other states, he/she must furnish the school leaving certificates of the concerned State Boards duly countersigned by the Educational officer of the place in which that school is situated.
- Special attention must be paid to entering correctly the name and date of birth of the child. Subsequent changes in the date of birth or name will not be permitted
- School Leaving Certificate will be given only to those who have settled all their dues. Application for school leaving certificate should be made in writing by the parent. A fee of Rs 100/- is charged for issuing a School Leaving Certificate or for any extract from the school’s General Register.